Do you consider yourself as a motivated and energetic sales person? I am looking for an individual to join one of our client's New Homes team in Bicester, Oxfordshire on a on-going temporary basis for 3 Months. The ideal candidate should have previous New Homes experience.
You will join a award winning and well-known house-builder in assisting the sales team with incoming inquiries and sales. You will be needed on site for 3 Months and there is an immediate start date available. If you are looking for a work/life balance or an additional income stream, then this may be the role for you.
What's in it for you?
- Salary base £25-28,000, OTE £50-65,000
- Weekly pay
- Hours will be 10am - 5:30pm
- ASAP start date
- Working with a award winning housebuilder
Your duties will include:
- Welcoming potential buyers and providing them with information about the properties available.
- Conducting viewings of show homes and other properties with potential buyers
- Responding to queries from potential buyers about the properties and the buying process
- Building and maintaining relationships with potential buyers, estate agents, and developers
- Assisting with the preparation of marketing materials and advertising campaigns
- Maintaining accurate records of sales and potential buyers
- Liaising with solicitors, mortgage brokers, and other professionals involved in the home buying process.
'We Work As One'