Do you want to work for an entrepreneurial real estate company offering broad exposure to, not just finance, but the wider investment and asset management team. The fast-moving nature of the business allows the chosen person to work alongside key decision makers and assist them on their growth journey.
The business deals with a diverse range of asset classes within real estate, with a focus on acquiring assets generating long term income.
The main duties and responsibilities for this role include:
- Monthly reporting for inter-company accounts including bank reconciliations.
- Rent report analysis for the current portfolio.
- Accounts payable for the company SPV's.
- Weekly posting for up to 12 companies.
- Liaising with agents for matters relating to ground rents and insurance.
- Bank account and petty cash reconciliations.
- Ad hoc project accounting and handling of contractor invoices.
If you are currently working in a company where your exposure is limited, this SME environment will allow you to work directly with an experienced company accountant helping you to develop and grow personally and professionally over the coming years.
As well as the exciting prospect of working for a fast-growing business, they offer additional benefits and bonuses:
- Rewarding bonus scheme that pays up to 25%
- Hybrid flexibility 1-2 days per week after probation
- Private health care
- Flexi-hours on a weekly basis
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays, this increases for every year in the business
For this position they are looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- Previous accounts experience with a real estate business.
- Understanding of VAT and partial exemptions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with exposure to non-financial stakeholders.
- Exposure to Sage or Xero accounting software would be advantageous.
- Close attention to detail and a willingness to learn is essential.
If you feel as though you have the right skills and experience for this position then please feel free to apply now. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information before submitting an application then contact Joseph Morris at deverellsmith for a confidential conversation.
Job has Expired