Job Title: Accounts Payable (AP)
Location: North West London
Hybrid upon successful completion of probation.
Hours: 8:30am - 5pm Mon - Fri
An excellent opportunity for either a Junior AP assistant, looking for somewhere to grow their career, or experienced AP clerk looking for a new challenge. Based in NW London, our client is a successful housebuilder with a great track record of growth. They are looking for someone to join the team to take ownership of the AP ledger as well as dealing with subcontractors, consultants, and utilities.
The ideal candidate will have real estate or construction exposure, have experience in an AP role and looking for a company to develop their career with. In return the company offers great training and study support. The AP manager has been there for 17 years and has excellent experience and is willing to pass on knowledge and responsibility over time, so there is growth opportunity within this role.
- Supporting the Sales and Bought Ledger Manager (SBLM) with the management of the AP process.
- Owning the purchase ledger function.
- Supporting the SBLM with subcontractor and consultant payments.
- Accurately processing Invoices into the finance systems.
- Ensuring weekly invoices for payment are in line with department budgets and the Group Authorisation Matrix.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service both internally and externally.
- Preparing reports for weekly and month end payment runs.
- Setting up and updating supplier accounts
- Involvement in new systems implementation to drive automation.
- Reconciling supplier month end accounts and investigating any discrepancies.
- Sending invoices for internal authorisation.
- Dealing with and resolving supplier queries.
- Preparing and inputting month end journals.
- Processing monthly expenses.
- Responsible for ad hoc projects set by the line manager.
Ideally, the candidate will have experience within either the real estate or construction industries. Experience dealing with subcontractors and consultants would be beneficial and at least a years experience within AP.
This role is great for those studying for, or looking to study, their AAT as the company is willing to provide study support for the right candidate.
Sounds like the right role for you, get in touch today to arrange a chat.
Job has Expired