- Posted 28 November 2021
- Salary£60k - 70k per year + + car allowance + bonus + benefits
- LocationGreater London
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineInvestment, Finance, Land, Development & Technical
- Contact NameJake Mcmonagle
Acquisition Manager (Maternity Cover 9-12months)
Do you want to work for one of the world’s leading restaurant franchises? Are you an interim that thrives working in a fast-paced, commercially driven environment? Then deverellsmith has the perfect contract opportunity for you!
We are working with one of our top global clients to recruit an acquisition manager on a maternity cover. We are looking for suitably qualified, highly motivated, and ultra-enthusiastic staff to join the team that is helping to improve dramatically the performance of this great company.
• Work closely with the Head of Property & Development Director to develop and implement the expansion strategy.
• Work closely with Developers, Agents, and legal advisors to deliver acquisitions that are aligned to the Property strategy.
• Seek “off market” opportunities proactively through own enquiries and direct approaches.
• Conduct negotiations for site acquisitions.
• Agree best possible terms with planning, licensing and other appropriate authorities ensuring deadlines are met.
• Evaluate and present physical and financial site assessments to Senior Management for leadership inspections and approval.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Ideally MRICS or other similar professional qualification, with 5 years PQE.
• 5 to 10 years’ experience in restaurant/leisure/hospitality/retail.
• Experience of managing the entire acquisition process from site finding, negotiation, purchase, legal and licensing processes etc.
• Circa £65k basic salary
• Car allowance of £5k
• Flexible working
• Private healthcare and much more…