An innovative firm looking to solve the housing crisis in England. An exciting, driven and quality developer of affordable housing. They have invested more than £3 billion into high-quality affordable housing already and by 2030, have committed to deliver 30,000 homes across the country. Over the last 5 years, their entrepreneurial spirit has contributed to the sustainable growth of our future and they are looking for an exceptional individual to bring their expertise to the team and assist in making the next 8 years fall into place.
High volumes of transactions, high standards and high exposure. Reporting into the Acquisitions Manager and Head of Acquisitions , this role will be responsible for all aspects of the deal cycle from sourcing, appraising and negotiating through to executing exchange of contracts in a timely and efficient manner. This role would suit candidates seeking a step up in their career as an investment professional, or a first move out of advisory/practice.
- Reviewing investment appraisals (interpreting site details and development proforma), diligently modelling returns on prospective acquisition targets.
- Take ownership in reviewing and preparing the Investment Committee Pack with quantitative and qualitative analysis for new site acquisitions, ensuring they are produced to a high standard.Obtain necessary outstanding information from developers in order to produce a full and accurate review of deal.
- Building and maintaining relationships with house builders, agents and other internal/external stakeholders.
- Undertake accurate and thorough research into local market evidence in support of investment appraisals.
- Preparing offer letters and following up on previous bid submissions.
- Progressing schemes from bid acceptance through to agreeing Heads of Terms, and liaising with internal/external legal teams to agree exchange of contracts.
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Highly numerate with advanced level excel skills and experience of running appraisals
- Confident individual who is able to seek information from external parties
- Previous experience in private equity, transaction services, banking or finance is desirable.
- Is proactive in nature, and has the ability to manage a large number of priorities in parallel
- A higher education qualification and substantial relevant experience, with previous Investment Analyst/Associate experience.
- Post-graduate qualifications (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA) desirable.
They are offering up to £65k + Bonus for the position and brilliant career progression.
How to apply:
Please contact Lolly from deverellsmith if you are interested in hearing further details. You can email your CV or give us a call on 020 3973 5320.
"We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward."
Job has Expired