- Posted 12 May 2022
- Salary£60000 - £75000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineInvestment, Finance, Land, Development & Technical
- Contact NameHannah Taylor
Are you looking for a role where you'll be responsible for strategic large-scale Build-to-Rent acquisitions, including the sourcing, appraising, negotiation and management of the acquisition process through to legal completion of transactions?
Our client is a leader in the PRS/BTR space across the UK with exciting growth plans.
What you'll be doing:
- Assisting the Director of Acquisitions with the core BTR PRS investment strategy via strategic large-scale BTR acquisitions;
- Sourcing and appraise new BTR investment opportunities;
- Preparing investment reports and present opportunities to the Investment Committee;
- Negotiating commercial elements of investment transactions;
- Managing investment transactions on a day-to-day basis including helping to progress the technical and legal workstreams and coordinate the various relevant inputs from different areas of the business including Development, Operations and Corporate Finance and from external advisers;
- To keep the Investment Committee updated as to the stage and status of investment transactions as is necessary;
- Maintain oversight of projects from an investment perspective through to Practical Completion.
What's in it for you?
- You'll be working with some of the leaders in the BTR acquisitions space, on some of the UK's most exciting projects
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus
Who are you?
- You'll have 2 + years' experience working in residential property transactions
- Sound understanding of the conveyancing process for residential acquisitions
- Basic understanding of corporate structuring and legal process
- Financial analysis experience relating to property transactions
- A sound knowledge of current market trends especially within the residential property market
- Ability to maintain existing contacts and establish new contacts within the residential sector