Have you got experience in the property industry? Are you seeking additional work? Are you wanting flexible working on site?
Deverellsmith are looking for a hardworking and driven individual to join one of our client's New Homes team in Rottingdean, East Sussex on an ad-hoc basis. The ideal candidate should have good area knowledge of Rottingdean and the surrounding areas of East Sussex.
You will join a luxurious and high-end house builder in assisting the sales team with incoming inquiries and sales. Our client is a small to medium developer, who wants to employ someone with previous New Homes experience with a great track recording of selling luxury units, or would also be open to an Estate Agency background who is hungry for success.
Named by Rightmove as one of the UK's top 5 coastal property hot spots of 2021, Rottingdean is a vibrant seaside village with an enchanting beach. If your looking for flexibility, and are seeking part time work, i want to hear from you!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Welcoming potential buyers and providing them with information about the properties available.
- Conducting viewings of show homes and other properties with potential buyers
- Responding to queries from potential buyers about the properties and the buying process
- Negotiating prices and closing sales with potential buyers
- Providing advice and guidance to potential buyers on financing options and the home buying process
- Assisting with the preparation of marketing materials and advertising campaigns.
What's in it for you?
- £12/14.50 P/H + holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- ASAP start date
If this sounds like your next role, please contact me for a confidential chat!
'We Are One'