- Posted 30 May 2022
- SalaryUp to £31000 per annum + Holiday Pay
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- Contact NameAlisha Nicholson
What's the job and the best thing about it?
This is a chance to work with a leading and iconic building in London. It is being brought back to life as one of the most exciting and innovative mixed-use neighbourhoods in the world.
Located on a thriving quarter on the river Thames, this destination is well connected to the whole of London thanks to the new Zone 1 Northern line extension.
They value diversity, ideas, and challenge themselves to consistently deliver the highest quality to their employees.
This company is developing a unique community and neighbourhood that truly integrates the three components of sustainability: Environmental, social and economic.
This role is ideal for someone who has experience in an administration role and who is super organised and who prides themselves on customer service and strong excel skills
What will you be doing?
- Answering service and warranty telephone calls
- Handle customer product queries and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives, following up to ensure resolution
- Arranging for delivery of parts or replacement items if a claim requires it
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar administrative role
- Exceptional Excel practice
- An independent individual with a can-do attitude
- Excellent customer service
Job has Expired