Back to jobs
Experienced in property and looking for a role you can jump straight into?Apply Now
Aftercare Coordinator - Redhill
- Posted 16 May 2023
- Salary£15.00 - £17.00 per hour + holiday pay
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineNew Homes, Estate Agency & Mortgages
- ReferenceAM 16/05/23_1684262404
- Contact NameAlice Murray
Experienced in property and looking for a role you can jump straight into?
Want weekly pay whilst securing a new permanent role?
Pride yourself on how well you work with people?
As a New Homes Customer Care Coordinator for a national house builder, you'll have key role in liaising with excited new home owners in the months following their move in.
- Paid hourly rate equivalent to £30k per annum (paid weekly)
- Hybrid working
- Monday-Friday only
- Immediate start
- A clear route into working for new homes
What you'll need:
- Previous experience in housing, property management, council or similar.
- A natural affinity for working with people and managing residents expectations.
- Confidence using IT and drafting letters/email correspondence.
For a chat about this role and where it could take you, submit your CV below or reach out directly