Reporting to the Director of Asset Management for London and working alongside the London Development and Investment team this is an exciting opportunity to asset manage a rapidly expanding portfolio of homes for rent.
- Client facing with regular reporting and liaison
- Generate and maintain an OPEX per development
- Monitor all customer and client facing KPI's
- Deliver against all business performance and financial targets, ensure that risks are identified and managed and that regulatory and statutory requirements are met
- Work closely with development/project managers on a site-by-site basis, including the coordination of all delivery dates with the managing agent lettings teams
- Manage the Managing Agent to ensure smooth handover of units from the construction teams to the lettings team and customers
- Review the managing agent monthly reports and liaise on all matters arising
- Prepare monthly reports - rental income, budget v actuals, arrears, bad debts, maintenance spend, gross to net figures, voids etc.
- Approve / monitor / coordinate all maintenance issues arising on a daily basis
- Lead on policy and procedure development to create clear and consistent ways of working
- Be responsible for the control of all maintenance budgets and expenditure
- Provide comment and analyse on maintenance budgeting and spend patterns
- Support construction teams with advice on specification and building performance
- Work with the finance team for the timely settlement of maintenance invoicing
- Regularly visit sites and liaise closely with the internal and external teams to ensure that any site maintenance issues are addressed effectively
- Proactively follow up with the managing agent and the building teams to ensure that urgent repairs are dealt with
- Work closely with the managing agent and the internal marketing team to ensure any customer complaints are being dealt with efficiently and effectively
- Work with the managing agent and partners to improve Customer relations and experiences
- Work closely with marketing team on all customer communications
- Liaise with senior team and update/streamline meeting formats as agreed
- Review and analyse Block/Estate Service charges, challenging expenditure and ensuring value for money is being obtained.
- Ensure 100% compliance on all H&S matters.