Job Title: Assistant Management Accountant (AMA) (Part-Time)
Salary: £45k pro rata (£27k)
Location: Hybrid - office in the West End (2 in office, 1 from home)
Hours: 3 days per week, 9am - 5.30pm
We are exclusively representing a client with over £1bn in transaction volume since starting 10 years ago. They are looking to grow the team as they continue to construct new developments both in the UK and across Europe. They have a big focus on net carbon zero developments and investing in Greentech and climate-based startups.
With a team of over 50, they are looking to bring on a part-time AMA to help with their developments in the pipeline, with the future possibility of a full-time role once the developments are complete. The ideal candidate would be part of fully qualified AAT, ACCA or CIMA and have around 3 years' experience.
- Day to Day Bookkeeping on Sage line 50.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements, including journal entries.
- Accruals & Prepayments.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of Monthly and Quarterly VAT returns.
- Preparation of CIS return and filing.
- Monthly supplier payment run review and sign-off.
- Assist with ad-hoc finance projects.
- AAT Qualified.
- Have, or working towards, CIMA or ACCA.
- Experience using Sage & MS Office for data analysis.
- 3 years' experience in similar role.
- Commutable distance to London.
- Hybrid working - 2 days in office, 1 day from home.
- 22 days holiday.
- 4% pension contribution.
- Private Healthcare - Vitality.
- Potential to become fulltime role in future.
Interested in hearing more, then get in touch!