Are you working in administration and keen to move into the property management industry?
Are you currently working on property and looking for hybrid working - 2 days a week from home?
My client in Holborn is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team alongside the property management and Estate management department. Working closely with the lettings administrator, you will be an important part of the team supporting the business and these functions. The office is a buzzy, vibrant environment with a real energy about it. With different directions to progress within, there is fantastic opportunity for growth within the company and build a fantastic career. If you are looking to get into a business focussed on progression, this is a brilliant opportunity!
What you will get:
- Full training and support into role
- 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- £25,000 salary
- Monday - Friday 09.00 to 18.00 hours
- 2 days WFH, 3 days in office
What you will do:
- Maintain and file departmental activity records
- Handling telephone/email queries and providing immediate resolution
- Providing secretarial support to Team Leads
- Provide administrative support to EMs, PMs and Lettings Team
- Handling other wide range of admin duties as requested by the Team Leads
- Co-manage Planned Maintenance trackers in accordance with the Master PPM
- Receive, review, and update service reports and advise EMs of works required
- Review and extract inspection reports from Safety Culture
- Source and manage submitted quotes from approved suppliers and raise POs accordingly
- Write warning/action letters and notices to tenants/building as requested.
- Any other reasonable task not necessarily covered in the JD
- Informing local councils of tenant changeover
- Uploading Inventories to the Yardi system
- Dealing with incoming post
- Liaising with utility supplier
- Adding purchase orders to the Yardi system.
Want to know more?
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired