Do you have some experience or interest in the property sector?
Are you keen to work client side within their property management team?
My client, a large landlord based in Mayfair, is looking for an assistant to join their PM team. Assisting the property manager to look after 350 properties across the UK, you will get first hand experience. Prior experience within property is desirable but not essential - they are willing take on someone keen to learn. You will learn on the job, gaining valuable skills, taking on more responsibility when ready. A fantastic opportunity to branch into the industry, working with a successful team on a varied portfolio. Travel over the UK is required so a clean driving license is essential to use their company cars.
- Property inspections
- Handover of show home properties from developers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing tenants, ensuring their needs are met and expectations exceeded.
- Efficiently manage tenant enquiries and issues, addressing problems effectively and promptly.
- Prepare properties for new tenancies, coordinating necessary repairs, cleaning, and upgrades to ensure a seamless transition for incoming tenants.
- Liaise with contractors, developers, and suppliers to source and install white goods and other essential items for our properties.
- To provide support to the Property Manager as required
- Travel throughout England (driving licence essential)
- Self-motivated team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and maintain positive relationships with tenants, contractors, and colleagues.
- Demonstrable passion for the residential rental sector
- Commitment to exemplary customer service and tenant care
- Maintaining high standards across the company
- Up to £35,000 doe
- Monday to Friday role
- Hybrid working (1 day from home per week)
- 30 days anual leave
Want to know more?
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.