Back to jobs
Assistant Property Manager- East London
- Posted 30 May 2022
- SalaryUp to £25000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NamePhoebe Kemp
Are you a Graduate wanting to break into Property Management? Or just wanting to become an Assistant Property Manager based in East London?
This close knit, bespoke property agency is looking for a well-organised individual who can bring their positive energy to the established Property Management department. You will assist and eventually manage your own portfolio with the help of the experienced and successful team.
Our Property Manager will not need to have any previous experience within the property and real estate industry.
During the role your duties that you will be coached and trained on will be:
- Organising ongoing maintenance and emergency repairs.
- Liaising with tenants & landlords regarding repairs that may arise and handle queries in relation to the property during the tenancy.
- Reviewing and handle rental arrears throughout the tenancy and effectively handle & serve any possession notices.
- Resolving basic accounts queries.
- Conducting two routine property visits per year.
- Arranging the renewals of the ASTs, ensure compliance with Section 8 and Section 21.
- Overseeing the check-in and check-outs.
- Have the ability to work successfully under pressure.
- Cost the dilapidations at the end of the tenancy and negotiate the return of the deposit.
- Ensure compliance in terms of TDS, GSR certification, EICR, Smoke alarms any licencing queries.
- Up to £25,000 (doe) per annum
- Mileage for onsite visits/ inspections
- Full Time, Permanent Hours: Monday - Friday: 09.00-06.00pm
Want to know more? Contact Phoebe Kemp at or call 02039485219.
Job has Expired
Liquid error: internal