- Posted 22 August 2022
- SalaryUp to £25750 per annum + 20% Bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameWesley Beckenham
Are you experienced in high level customer services or work within property management?
Do you want to work in a sector that it growing rapidly and offering a real career plan with strong progression?
Do you enjoy building relationships with your customers / residents?
If so, this should be the role for you!
This role would involve working for a large and established international property management company at a brand new - luxury Build to Rent development adjacent to Castle Park in Bristol which offers incredible facilities and a great lifestyle for the residents!
Purpose of the role:
To provide onsite lettings and facilities management services to an exciting new build residential development comprising 300 apartments in a large scale regeneration scheme in Birstol. To deal with all aspects of lettings administration, lettings compliance and marketing. To be the first point of contact from enquiry stage, viewing the property through to resident move in. To ensure a high level of customer service is provided to residents at all times.
- Ensuring communal areas and available apartments are well presented and appealing to prospective tenants at all time
- Responding to rental enquiries, booking in and conducting viewings and agreeing offers
- Liaising with appointed letting agent(s) during initial let up period
- Completing all applicant vetting in line with company procedures
- Uploading availability details to marketing portals and updating adverts as necessary, dealing with enquiries, conducting viewings and negotiating offers
- Processing offers and completing all tenancy documentation
- Negoiating renewal tenancy terms and processing the relevant documentation
- Provide first class customer service to residents
- Organising and running tenant services via third parties and in house
- Ensuring up to date resident communication via various channels including social media
- Seeking special offers and discounts for residents from local businesses
- Creating a community feel through communication, events and innovations
- To act as first point of call for residents to report maintenance issues
- Co-ordinating all contractor appointments and defect warranty repairs, logging issues in order that required service levels are attained
- Carrying out regular inspections of communal areas and apartments
- Organising minor works between tenancies to maintain first class presentation of apartments
- Completing check in and check out reports; determining deposit returns
- Work alongside the Resident Services Manager to ensure H&S statutory requirements are meet across the development
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong customer service ethic / background
- Positive, can do attitude
- Common sense approach
- Ability to think on their feet and make considered decisions
- Outgoing, warm and friendly personality
- Organised, meticulous, tenacious
- Excellent written and spoken etiquette
- IT literate and Social media savvy
- Experience in undertaking viewings would be an advantage
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.