ASSOCIATE PARTNER / PARTNER - CAPITAL MARKETS CENTRAL LONDON
EXCELLENT BASE, BONUS STRUCTURE AND PACKAGE
Our client has an impressive track record, they have advised on over £15 Billion of property transactions globally. High profile clients include institutional funds as well as UHNWIs and Family offices.
This opportunity is to work in their market leading central London office capital markets team. You will work closely with the CEO on a strong established client base.
- Preparing transaction deliverables, including marketing materials, pitches / proposals and other client and market-facing collateral
- Conducting financial analysis and preparing bespoke financial models for real estate backed operating businesses and development joint ventures;
- Leading on executing transactions across central London offices and running buy-side and sell-side marketing processes
- Liaising and negotiating with clients and other industry stakeholders
- Collaborating with colleagues across the business on client mandates and pitches
- Contributing to business development effort, identifying and supporting in winning new mandates
TO BE CONSIDERED:
Proven track record of working and transacting with institutional clients on investment and development opportunities across London offices.
- Self-starting and ambitious
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Capable of taking a lead role in pitches, transactions, discussions and negotiations with clients
- Ability to take initiative to troubleshoot / offer alternative solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, with a proven ability to build relationships
"We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward."
Job has Expired