Sales and Lettings Associate
Come and join an exciting company and be part of a driven team with over 25 years lettings experience between them.
The company was established in 2008 to provide a one stop shop service to private residential purchasers within the real estate industry. This role is predominantly lettings based and deals exclusively with on site properties, ensuring a excellent service for clients and tenants.
With their large portfolio size of around 1000 units; with more due later this year, this is a great opportunity within the ever growing Build to Rent space.
They are now looking for a proactive and motivated individual to join their team, with previous sales or lettings experience. The team is based on site and therefore a driving license is no required.
Package and Benefits
- £30,000 BASIC with OTE £40,000
- Monday - Friday, 9:30am - 5:30pm
- Day off in lieu for Saturday working
- Pension Scheme
- Tickets for events at Wembley Park, Wembley Stadium and The SSE Arena, Wembley
- Discounts at shops and restaurants
- Rental concession for all staff
- Employee well-being initiatives
- Two working days a year to spend volunteering for local charities
- Successfully respond to all general enquiries (by telephone, email or in person) in a polite and proper manner;
- Follow up leads, accurately registering details of applicants in the sales and lettings data bases and booking viewings where appropriate;
- Conduct and close viewings of lettings properties
- Undertake a range of general administration lettings activities as required - e.g. signing of tenancies, filing, letter generating and delivering, booking works, taking photos, updating software, updating clients;
- To fully contribute to the department's goals and targets;
Want to know more?
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.