Back to jobs
- Posted 23 April 2023
- Salary£45000 - £55000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- ReferenceBS-12345 _1682321207
- Contact NameBen Sansom
Want to work for an established UK residential Managing Agent?
Excited by the idea of managing multiple luxury residential property developments?
- Minimum 5 years working within Block Management.
- Experience of dealing with subcontractors, local authorities and other third parties.
- Managing people.
- Ability to understand strategic business requirements.
- Excellent working knowledge of Statutory and other relevant standards.
- Strong hands-on leadership qualities and one who leads by example - prepared to work at levels lower than the job position when necessary.
- Excellent man management skills and a demonstrable commitment to equal opportunities.
- Acute business skills in areas of finance, computers, planning, and organization.
- The development and delivery of an exceptional customer focused service to Developer, Leaseholder and Tenant alike.
- Defining and maintaining service levels by understanding Client expectations and ensuring that services are organised to meet those expectations.
- Management and development of staff.
- Hold AGM board meetings.
- Serve section 20 notices.
- Writing up service charge budgets.
- Ensuring that appropriate systems and procedures are put in place and properly monitored.
- Ensuring that all assets are fully compliant in terms of the Building Services and other Statutory Testing.
It would be great if:
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health or be prepared to obtain
- You live near and have knowledge of the North London area.
- You are immediately available!
- You have an IRPM/ AssocMRICS qualification.
- Supervisory/Management Qualification
Is this role for you? Get in touch today.