Do you want to work in one of the most prestigious branches for a leading South London estate agency, supporting a high performing team with extensive knowledge of the industry?
What is in it for you?
- Job Title: Branch Support Administrator
- Location: Southeast London
- A basic salary of up to £28,000
- A yearly discretionary bonus
- Full training and on-going support
- Quarterly cash prizes and incentives for top office performers, including the chance to win a paid trip to Mallorca.
- Referral fees for successful referrals to the financial services team
- Full access to Employee Assistance Program
- No Saturdays
What's the company and what makes them great?
With over 40 years of trading, this company has extensive knowledge of the industry. They are a high performing, family owned and run estate agency and property services company, based in Southeast London. This company likes to give back to the local community, by raising money for and contributing to local projects, investing more than 10% of its annual profits to the Southeast London Community.
What's the job and the best thing about it?
This is a chance to work with an established agency as Branch Support Administrator, to support a team of consultants with completion of both sales and lettings files. In this busy role, you will:
- Work closely with your manager to ensure office targets are met
- Register new applicants to the database and ensure property information is kept updated.
- Ensure all pre-marketing documentation is returned and compliant with company procedures.
- Produce and submit agreements and documentation for the sales and lettings divisions
- Be fully conversant with the complete referencing procedure
- Keep the office running smoothly, including keeping office stocks updated
- Keep the website updated
What makes you the ideal applicant?
This role requires an individual with the ability to communicate and deal with others at all levels in a polite, professional, friendly, and helpful manner, both face to face and on the telephone. You will need:
- Good presentation - you will be the first point of contact
- A proven background in administration and a keen interest in property is important
- To be flexible, confident, self-motivated, organised, and pro-active
- Excellent administration skills
- Experience in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Experience in Outlook and Diary Management
If this role is of interest, please contact Izzy Cabral on 0207 291 0916 or at
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.