Are you a Chartered Building Surveyor? Interested in joining a growing boutique consultancy and having the opportunity to own a service line in Central London?
Our client, a specialist development and construction consultancy are expanding their Building Surveying division and are looking for a Senior / Associate level Surveyor to work across their private and public sector client base.
This is great opportunity to join a flexible business who are undergoing a period of growth, with a great company culture and a competitive benefits package - you would have a realistic progression path to a Directors role in the future.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Undertaking building surveys and site inspections
- Produce schedule of conditions, reports, defect surveys and PPM schedules, mainly in the education sector
- Preparation of Schedules of Work and Specifications for all types of maintenance and construction projects
- Management of sub-consultants and contractors
- Delivery of contract administration services
- Arranging meetings and collating project documentation as required
- Carrying out condition and asset management surveys
- Experience in the provision of professional Building Surveying services such as technical due diligence advice
- Proactively assist the project management team in the day to day delivery of projects
- Attend client meetings and take accurate minutes/notes
- Development of project documentation, programmes, reports and budgets
- Monitor and report contractors progress
- Work with external clients and consultant teams.
- Chartered MRICS Surveyor
- Demonstrable experience across a private and/or public sector client base
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
If you are interested in the role, please apply with your CV or contact Deverellsmith for more information.