Project Manager / Building Surveyor
up to £80,000
Our client are looking to appoint a Project Manager to work with the Deputy Managing Director on their portfolio of regional residential developments.
They are a family-ran Property Management Company who acquire, build and manage a large number of residential properties around central London, with over 1000 existing properties, 10 current live developments and plenty more in the pipeline this is a great time to join a business about to embark on a period of growth.
This is a newly created position due to company growth and as Project Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of a number of residential schemes ranging from 10 units to 65 units in size.
- Provide a professional Project Management service to successfully deliver capital works projects
- Direct and manage project teams from inception to handover and operation
- Chair meetings with design teams, cost consultants, contractors and other specialists
- Monitor project progress, produce reports and work schedules and identify corrective actions within the project team to ensure projects are always delivered safely and on time, on budget to meet the specified quality of the agreed design
- Adopt a rigorous approach to the control of cost, quality, change management and programme by implementing project tools and procedures, standards and documentation
- Project Managers would be expected to demonstrate a successful track record of managing projects in a range up to £10m.
- Be able to carry out all of the tasks and responsibilities designated to the Project Manager under the client's appointments - including acting as the Client's Representative, Employer's Agent and Contract Administrator
- Have a good understanding of their specialist sector including supply chains, suppliers, products, methods, procurement methods and (e.g. building construction and refurbishment).
- Be able to provide high level cost advice and analysis and review and interrogate cost advice provided by others by active management.
In return you will be joining a company who have created an enjoyable working culture where you are trusted to work autonomously.
If you would like to know more about this position please apply today! Contact Verity via -