- Posted 27 June 2022
- Salary£23000 - £28000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameJake Holt
If exceptional communication and rapport-building skills ring true to you, then this is an exciting opportunity to join a new part of this Moreton-in-Marsh company to take their business to the next level.
This is an office-based business development/ account management role.
You will be working closely with the MD to create and make this key part of the business a success. The end game is to increase market share and managing the sales cycle.
Whether you've been in some sort of BD, account management, or customer service-driven role where you've had to create relationships and identify opportunities, you'll have the necessary skills to transfer into this role. This could have been as a Sales Executive, a BDE, an Account Executive, Telesales, Call Centre Agent, or similar.
They are the go-to market-leader in the area with a long-standing high-end reputation, that boasts a team of friendly experts. They deliver on customer service which enables them to attract the best clientele in the beautiful Cotswolds area.
- A combination of business-generating calls, and account management calls in order to create future leads.
- Grow market share by building relationships with clients.
- Utilise the database to generate revenue opportunities and build a strong pipeline of future business.
- Build credibility with clients by providing updates and touchpoints.
- Deliver exceptional service to internal and external stakeholders.
What's on offer
- Circa £25k basic + £2k-£3k commissions
- Mon-Fri 9am - 5.30pm
- Training and staff dos
- Free parking in the area