Why this job?
With a proven record of long-term career progression, this boutique, AIM listed, London based surveyors, is offering a brilliant opportunity for a chartered, or aspiring chartered surveyor, to join their investment team. If you have experience within a Real Estate consultancy and ready to take the next step in your investment and development career, this role is perfect for you.
Why work for this company?
Operational for over 50 years, they have a wealth of knowledge and experience across the UK Real Estate sector. Specialising in fund management, asset management, investment broking, valuation and development. They pride themselves in the long-term client relationships that they have built and are excited to expand the team in order to continue their growth. Despite years of success, they still uphold a brilliant, 'family feel' workplace environment.
- To build close business relationships internally and externally
- To work and transact with our clients on existing investment and development opportunities
- Take responsibility for initiating, managing and delivering sales and acquisitions
- Provide assistance on real estate transactions and to be able to research, analyse and present financial data and real estate due diligence across various commercial real estate sectors
- Involved in all aspects of the success of the department, including finance, marketing and operations
- Concisely report your initiatives and recommendations on a weekly basis to the investment committee for review and approval
Who are they looking for?
- Demonstrable investment experience in an established real estate consultancy team
- Understands how wider macro-economic trends affect the markets we work in
- Innovative and analytical with good attention to detail, and clear in providing recommendations and rationale
- Confident in sourcing both on and off market investment opportunities, reporting to line manager and providing assistance on real estate transactions - including underwriting, analysing and performing all due diligence
- Confident in analysing real estate using excel and Argus
- Clearly able to justify and present recommendations both in written form and verbally
- A team player, with a strong work ethic and commitment to the role, with an ability to perform under pressure
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Ideally MRICS qualified with post qualification experience.
- Full drivers licence
The role is offering between £50-70k base dependant on experience + a brilliant commission structure and a hybrid working environment is available.
How to apply.
Please contact Lolly from deverellsmith if you are interested in hearing further details. You can email your CV or give us a call on 020 3973 5320.
"We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward."