Are you fluent in Mandarin or Cantonese and want to work for a leading London agency in 2022? Our client is a multi-award-winning company with a worldwide presence, seeking a China Desk New Homes Sales Executive to sell across their impressive portfolio in London. With beautiful new homes stock and consistent high volumes of business globally, this is a truly exciting opportunity to catapult your career in the New Year and establish your brand within one of our most well-reputed clients China Desk team. Based in their stunning Central London office, you will emulate their exceptionally high standards, guiding international customers throughout their purchasing journey and facilitating the growth of their China Desk market and network.
You will help shape the company’s sales strategy and maximise sales performance, sharing their vision to create London’s most successful and dynamic China Desk. You must have a proven sales track-record and be able to demonstrate comprehensive London property market knowledge. New Homes experience is essential, and you must be investor focussed as you will be liaising with overseas investors daily and maintaining business development. You will provide exemplary service throughout the sales process whilst demonstrating strong negotiation and persuasion techniques.
If this sounds like you, please apply!
· Fluency in Mandarin or Cantonese essential
· New Homes sales experience essential
· Exceptional interpersonal skills
· Attention to detail critical
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Deliver exceptional customer service
· Business development to grow and establish a network of Chinese agents
· Tenaciously self-motivated
· Build and maintain strong and positive relationships
· Liaising with various agents and international buyers
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Salesforce
What they are offering:
Basic up to £40,000 with an OTE of £70,000+
If this sounds of interest and you have New Homes experience, I’d love to discuss this opportunity with you! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call me anytime for a confidential chat on 07447 040206.