- Posted 23 May 2022
- Salary£32000 - £36000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineInvestment, Finance, Land, Development & Technical
- Contact NameIsabella Richards
Are you an accountant in real estate and want to work with one of the UK's leading privately owned real estate agencies? If you are looking for a new challenge and want to take on more responsibility, our client has an exciting opportunity for you to be their new Client Account Manager!
Who you'll be working for:
Our client is an award-winning real estate agency who specialise in newly build developments. They have a deep partnership with global and national property developers, including Galliard Homes and City Docklands. They are currently looking after 4,500 homes across London with 8 branches across the city and 2 international offices in Hong Kong and Singapore.
What you'll be doing:
As a Client Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of properties and contractors, dealing with all accounts-related and administrative queries and ensuring a high level of service is delivered to our clients and contacts. Your responsibilities will encompass the following:
- Staff management, attendance, time management, process management and development plans
- Managing a team of 5-6 people
- KPI reports and quarterly figures
- Account Manager portfolio management
- Complaints handling and prevention
- Bank reconciliation
- Department project planning and management
- Reporting directly to Head of Client Accounts
What you'll bring?
The right candidate will have at least 2 years' experience in the property industry. They will have exceptional verbal and written communication skills and be able to prioritise and plan work effectively.
What's in it for you?
As well as being able to offer you genuine career progression and help build your skills and expertise in the residential Client Accounts department, you will also benefit from:
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and birthdays off
- Private health-care insurance
- Team and company socials
- Time off for charity work
- Paid NFoPP qualification
- Quarterly KPI bonuses
If you feel you fit the above criteria and are looking to work with a growing business to further develop your career, please apply below. Alternatively, you can get in touch to discuss the position into more detail by calling Isabella Richards at deverellsmith.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired