Job Title: Commercial Agency Negotiator / Surveyor
Salary: £27,000 - £33,000 PA + commission & additional benefits
Location: Brighton Office
Permanent Full Time
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00 with 1 hour lunch break
deverellsmith have been instructed on an exciting new opportunity for a Commercial Agent in Brighton!
A well-established Brighton Commercial property firm, is seeking a Commercial Agency Negotiator/Surveyor to join their well grounded team. If you have a passion for real estate, exceptional communication skills, and a desire to thrive in a vibrant work environment, we want to hear from you.
Our client are keen for this person to be currently studying towards becoming RICS charterd or someone who has recently become a chartered surveyor for this role; they can provide support with funding and study days for the successful applicant with an in-house APC assessor.
As a Commercial Agent, you will play a pivotal role in the Commercial Agency Department. Your primary responsibilities will include generating new business, delivering excellent customer service, and facilitating property transactions. Working closely with the Head of Agency Services, you will contribute to the company's growing success by maintaining high service standards and helping their clients make informed decisions.
- Generate new business and conduct market appraisals.
- Provide top-notch customer service via telephone, email, and in-person interactions.
- Manage applicant inquiries and viewings efficiently.
- Negotiate terms and offers.
- Facilitate property transactions from confirmation to completion.
- Identify opportunities for cross-departmental collaboration within the company.
- Manage e-details production and marketing efforts.
- Maintain accurate property software databases.
- Contribute to system improvements and compliance enhancements.
- Stay updated with legal and planning legislative changes.
- Attend relevant training courses to enhance your skills.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 1 years experience within Commercial Agency as a Graduate, Trainee, Negotiator or Surveyor.
- Clean full driving license.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Multitasking is effortless for this person and you thrive on working under pressure.
- Attention to detail and accurate typing.
- Relationship Builder with a proactive and flexible approach.
- Confidence to engage with people at all levels.
- Holiday Allocation: 25 days per year + Additional leave after 2 years service
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free flu jabs
- Health & well-being programme
- Life insurance
- Referral programme
- Relaxed dress-code
- Fantastic offices in central Brighton
To apply, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience and qualifications. We look forward to reviewing your application.
deverellsmith is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.