Commercial Investment Agent
Deverellsmith has partnered with a boutique established commercial investment and development agency based in Central London.
This opportunity would suit an ambitious and driven individual to join their commercial investment agency team. This role will cover a range of asset classes across a national remit working with clients based in the UK and High Net Worth Individuals and Investors from Overseas.
Progression available in this role with scope to head up the department and bolster the team.
A competitive basic salary will be on offer with an uncapped lucrative commission structure in place.
· Undertake calls and meetings with clients / agents / 3rd parties.
· Develop and build client and agent relationships.
· Source stock from clients and agents.
· Obtain client requirements.
· Introduce opportunities to clients.
· Secure sales instructions from clients.
· Write sale brochures.
· Run DCF valuations on Excel.
What you need
· 5 + years' transactional experience in commercial real estate investment with a track record of sales or acquisitions.
· Opportunistic, entrepreneurial and deal hungry mentality.
· Experience in valuation, sales and acquisitions.
· Have negotiated your own deals and run the sales files.
· Existing relationships and contacts with buyers, sellers and agents essential to have built up own client base.
· Generalist commercial with national agency experience is preferable but sectors specialists may be considered.
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
If this role seems of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact me on:
Jake Mcmonagle, Principal Consultant Real Estate
T: 07827 011252