Commercial Investment Agent
- Posted 04 May 2022
- Salary£50000 - £60000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameCharlotte Holmes
Do you want to work with a growing and progressive consultancy? My client is a small consultancy with a great client portfolio and they are looking for a Commercial Investment Agent to join their growing team.
They have extensive plans to grow their portfolio this year and you will be an integral part of this. The company has been involved in long term client relationships providing advice on property fund management, property asset management, investment broking, valuations, rating and development across the UK.
They combine property skills with commercial sense and judgement, and deal with their clients' property as if it were our own. Within this role you will need to be a chartered surveyor (or with equivalent experience) with agency and investment exposure across a variety of sectors.
You will need to:
* Build close relationships internally and externally
* Work and transact with their clients on existing investment and development opportunities
* Take responsibility for initiating, managing and delivering sales and acquisitions
* Provide assistance on real estate transactions and to be able to research, analyse and present financial data and real
estate due diligence across various commercial real estate sectors
* Concisely report your initiatives and recommendations on a weekly basis to the investment committee for review.
This is a great opportunity for someone to progress within a growing organisation.
Job has Expired