Are you a commercial property manager looking to take the next step in your career?
Are you focused on compliance, ESG and facilities management?
My client, a family run business in East London is looking for someone to join their growing team. With 50 years of history, they pride themselves on adhering to old fashioned values whilst at the same time adopting a modern and forward-thinking outlook to our buildings and the businesses that occupy them.
This is a new role, working alongside the existing team managing their commercial portfolio. They are looking for someone who is confident in working independently and being out on site inspections but also has a strong will to work as part of a team and assist with colleagues as and when the business requires.
What you'll do:
- Applying effective professional surveying skills as a member of the commercial property team
- Carry out regular site inspections across the whole portfolio (Industrial/Office/Retail/Leisure) to include FRI and Multi Occupied properties
- Manage all aspects of day-to-day management with an emphasis on Compliance, ESG, Health and Safety and Lease Management
- Assist in the management of vacant properties pending re-letting or development
- Manage, maintain and upgrade the in-house property management software (Qube) and in-house file storage system (Microsoft SharePoint)
- Levying of service charges on properties under management, where applicable which may include preparation of budgets and reporting
- Review existing managing agents and appoint new agents and renew contracts where deemed appropriate as well as attending regular meetings.
- Working as part of the wider Property Team (Residential and Commercial) bridging the gaps between agents, accounting/ finance team and the in-house portfolio management team
- Assisting with the set up of a Health and Safety Management system (Riskwise or other) to provide compliance reporting for the group. This is to include properties managed internally and externally by agents
- Dealing with all tenant matters to include applications to alter, assign or sub-let and monitoring of tenant lease obligations.
What they offer:
- Monday - Friday role
- £50,000 - £60,000 basic salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Private health care
- Pension package
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired