Are you looking for your next step up in the Communications world? Does an established company who invest in their people sound good to you?
My client, a world-class property developer and one of the biggest names in London, are looking for a Communications Officer to join their Marketing team.
The role is to deliver a communications strategy to ensure the company continues to grow and enhance its reputation by promoting their contributions that strengthen communities and improve people's lives.
A flavour of what you'll be doing:
- To increase awareness and maximise engagement, by working within the Marketing department to produce a range of high-impact and newsworthy press releases and campaigns.
- Writing and editing press releases and copy for external publication to include pitching
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders and partners
- Building a network of journalists and develop relationships
- Interviewing previous purchasers, residents or commercial tenants and writing case studies to support media releases
- Managing communications and assist in supporting of residential, commercial and community events with coverage
- Manage owned social media channels such as Instagram, twitter, Facebook etc.
- Produce high-quality written content for communications channels
- Liaise with journalists for radio or televised news pieces on arranging on-site press visits
- Help to upload press releases onto the website and support the marketing team in reporting on media activity quarterly.
The ideally candidate will be personable and confident, have strong copywriting skills and experience working in a similar fast-paced role.
- An articulate communicator
- Self-driven and passionate individual
- Has an interest in current social trends
- Creative and innovative
- A positive team player
- Enjoys networking, is personable and comfortable in dealing with a variety of different stakeholders
- Ability to work both autonomously and well with teams
- Knowledge of branding
- Ability to work flexibly and to deadlines
- Exceptional skills in Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) and Microsoft Office advantageous
If this exciting role seems of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0) 203 8234 391 or apply today!
Job has Expired