Compliance Office - Based in London
- Posted 02 May 2023
- SalaryUp to £30000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Head Office & Business Support
- Contact NameAlisha Rauf
Are you a level-headed, analytic, and concise individual? Well versed with compliance knowledge? Fancy working for an independent property advisor, nationally recognised for their expertise in industrial, office, and retail property? Our client is looking for a dynamic Risk and Compliance Officer for their fast-paced, wholly owned business, to play a significant part of their ever-growing team.
Who you will work for:
Our client is a property advisor who specialises in Investment, Town Planning, Development, Health care & Medical, Roadside, Charities, LPA Receivership, Airports, Leisure, and Leasehold Reform. You'll play a key role in supporting, training, and advising the team on impactful structures, policies, and guidelines to ensure compliance and procedures adhere to statutory and regulatory requirements.
What you will do:
- Create action plans for any concerns of non-compliance.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure policies and procedure comply with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Represent the firm to third parties and regulators.
- Complete, maintain and undertake relevant administrative and regulatory requirements, including AML, GDPR, ARLA, ARMA, etc.
- Update legislation's and regulations whilst communicating closely with the firm of implementation plans.
What you will bring:
- Current compliance and AML knowledge and interest in staying up to date with this.
- Strong organisation, assertiveness, and professionalism.
- Good teamwork skills, and strong communication skills.
- Passion for the industry and building your career.
The client is open to both full time and part time (ideally), offering a salary of up to £30,000 pro rata, for a 3-day work week.
If this sounds of interest to you, please get in touch by sending your CV or by calling me 020 3056 0283.
I look forward to hearing from you, Alisha.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.