- Do you want to be a central part of one of the most exciting residential buildings in London?
- Do you want to join a company leading the way in the build to rent space?
- Do you want to join a company which constantly offers employees development & progression?
Job Title: Resident Host (DAYS)
Sector: Build to Rent
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Location: East London
We are looking for competent and enthusiastic Resident Host to assist with the delivery of a BTR development in East London.
- Ability to always engage residents with confidence
- A positive team player, with an adaptable and flexible approach along with ability to work collaboratively to drive results and support the wider team and business objectives.
- Self-motivated / driven / boundless levels of energy.
- Must be pro-active and able to use initiative.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette displaying sensitivities to and understanding resident needs.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining calm.
- Welcome all residents and visitors with a warm and friendly approach on first name terms.
- To be aware of amenity space activity throughout the premises.
- Undertake regular compliance inspections of the building to ensure all Fire, Life & Safety systems are fully always adhered to and ensuring any issues are dealt with immediately.
- Ensure any resident payments are processed accordingly at point of sale.
- Track all maintenance requests for the building and liaise and respond accurately to all resident questions that may arise.
If this sounds of interest, then please feel free to email me your CV or simply apply.
Job has Expired