Job Title: Resident Host (DAYS)
Sector: Build to Rent
Hours: 4 Days on/ 4 Off
The Concierge will have principal responsibility for the front of house customer service routines associated with the development/s, ensuring the highest quality of service is provided. We are looking for competent and enthusiastic Concierge to assist with the delivery of a BTR development in East London.
Act as an ambassador of the brand, recognising the importance of exceling at customer service both externally and internally.
* Always interact in an enthused and empathetic manner
* Answer the phone politely, identifying yourself and the brand.
* Answer emails and any other medium of correspondence politely, identifying yourself and the brand.
* Respond to complaints or concerns and find the appropriate solution. Seeking the support of your wider POD team as appropriate.
* Be empathetic in relation to our customer's requests, queries, or concerns.
* Request further in house training or learning if you deem it is required
- Ability to always engage residents with confidence
- A positive team player, with an adaptable and flexible approach along with ability to work collaboratively to drive results and support the wider team and business objectives.
- Self-motivated / driven / boundless levels of energy.
- Must be pro-active and able to use initiative.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette displaying sensitivities to and understanding resident needs.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining calm.
If this sounds of interest, then please feel free to email me your CV or simply apply. Concierge experience essential.
Job has Expired