We are recruiting for an experienced Contracts Manager to join our client, a reputable, quality focused housebuilder who have established themselves as a leading name in the market.
You will join and be responsible for 3 developments consisting of traditionally built homes, however knowledge of modern methods of construction and RC Frame would also be beneficial.
Reporting into the Production Director your key responsibilities will be to;
- Manage and oversee multiple construction projects from inception to completion.
- Review and negotiate contracts with subcontractors, suppliers, and consultants.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and budgets.
- Monitor project progress and ensure that work is completed on time and within budget.
- Resolve any issues or disputes that may arise during the construction process.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with project teams, including architects, engineers, and subcontractors.
- Ensure that all projects comply with relevant building codes, regulations, and safety standards.
- Implement and enforce quality control and safety protocols.
- Provide regular project updates to senior management and stakeholders.
You must have plenty of experience as a Contracts Manager for a volume housebuilder looking after multiple housing developments at any on time.
In return you will received a salary of up to £95,000 plus car or allowance, bonus and benefits package.