- Posted 07 November 2022
- SalaryUp to £28000 per annum + + Bonus + Travel
- LocationHigh Wycombe
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameJoe O'brien
Do you want to work in the UK's fastest-growing area of property - Build to Rent?
Do you want to work for a fun, forward-thinking company with an amazing brand?
Do you want a roles that is customer focused with opportunity to grow?
This role has been created to ensure our residents receive the best service upon move in and throughout their tenancy. You are responsible for supporting the Customer Care Manager with their day to day duties and answer any questions and queries our residents might have, resolve any issues swiftly and professionally. As part of this role, you are responsible for proactively keeping on top of all service requests and tenancy movements within the development. You will help to manage all defects and maintenance issues, the check out process, apartment turn around and deposit return. Your main duty is to support the Customer Care Manager with their tasks so we can continuously ensure our customers have an amazing experience whilst living in their home.
- Deliver the amazing customer service to our future and current resident
- Ensure great apartment standards before residents are moving in
- Meet residents on move in to welcome them if the Customer Care Manager is absent
- Answer any queries from our residents throughout their tenancy
- Deal with maintenance requests and defects and track everything on our Property Management System
- Carry out Home Inspections
- Turn around apartments that have already been lived in and get them back to Kooky standard for the new residents
- Arrange end of tenancy inspections and support the Customer Care manager to deal with deposit deductions and returns
- Conduct regular site visits and building walks
Record keeping of all emails, conversations, requests, complaints etc. in our Property Management system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- The ability to prioritise
- A can-do attitude
- A desire to always deliver the best service and put our residents first
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm with occasional Saturdays (day in lieu)
The coordinator would be reporting to the customer care manager and currently be allocated to support at Staines and High Wycombe