Are you a natural empath with a 'problem solving' attitude?
Do you have a background in Customer Service and interested in working for a highly renowned house builder in East Anglia?
I am working with a vibrant, dynamic Customer Care team, who are responsible for resolving any customer queries of those who have moved into their New Homes.
- Handle customer queries to deliver a right-first-time repairs service
- Liaise with appropriate departments to ensure customer queries are resolved and repairs are scheduled efficiently
What will you bring:
- Experience working within a Customer Service role
- Experience dealing with a high level of inbound calls
- Professional telephone manner
- Exceptional Customer service skills
- Proficient use of MS office packages, and Dynamic
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure
What's on offer
- £24-27k salary
- 6-9 months of work paid weekly + holiday pay and discounts through our payroll
- Monday - Friday position
Interested in hearing more? Email or call 02030566285.