Are you a Customer Care Manager in New Homes? Are you looking to work for a socially conscious company with ethical values at heart?
We are looking for an experienced Aftercare Manager to join an ever growing team for an award winning house builder.
The company: An extremely forward-thinking organisation who's net goal is to promote sustainable and progressive change within the Real Estate industry, through building environmentally sustainable modular homes. This award winning company has seen huge growth in recent years, with huge developments in the pipeline.
The role: A Customer Coordinator, dealing with pre and post-completion of New Builds (overseeing two developments).
- Responsible for handling incoming customer queries by email and telephone.
- Dispatch corresponding contractors to relevant issues.
- Understand the key criteria for snags, including defects and damages.
- Assume responsibility for resolving customers issues efficiently.
- Maintain and update customer records in accordance with department protocols.
- Build strong networks internally with customer relations, Estate Management and Technical to ensure transparency and ease of communication.
- Assume full responsibility for your learning and ongoing education of the build and sector.
- Offer new ideas and innovations on how to improve all aspects of customer service within the team.
You will be based primarily from home, although there are two developments in which you will attend to, based in Broadstairs Kent, and Bristol when necessary, therefore you must be comfortable to commute to both locations (on a weekly or bi-weekly basis).
The candidate: A proactive, diligent person with exceptional customer service skills and positive attitude!
- Managerial experience - overseeing a Customer Coordinator in addition to two existing sites
- Proven industry knowledge of the house buying process
- Excellent IT and administration skills
- Experience liaising with a variety of stakeholders and house buyers
- Full UK driver's license - confident to commute when required
This is a temp to perm position, with likelihood for permanency for the right person!
Interested in finding out more? Call Emma Hayden on 02030566285 or email your query
Job has Expired