My client is a leading property developer, who is looking for an Aftercare Manager to be based in North London. My client take great pride in crafting extraordinary living spaces that exude elegance and sophistication whilst remaining a comfortable home. Their developments embody their ethos, with each one defined by a unique concept.
- The primary responsibilities of this role is establishing an aftercare process, overseeing the aftercare function and providing an exceptional customer journey from snagging through to the end of the defects period and even beyond.
- The key to success in this role will be by building relationships with residents, sub-contractors, building managers, property managers.
- This is an exciting time to join this business as they are experiencing a period of growth and external exposure, with that comes the opportunity for a dedicated aftercare role and the chance to enhance the businesses reputation.
- This role has a fantastic mix of administration, handling queries, resource management and customer service with potential to leave a lasting impact.
- Up to £50k basic + bonus
- Monday-Friday (8am - 5pm)
- Excellent career progression and pathways
- Please note this is a site based role, with no WFH
- You must have experience in setting up standard processes and SLAs within an aftercare team.
- You must have in depth construction knowledge in order to resolve technical defects.
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service within the property sector, and can demonstrate experience of this
- Calm, credible, well presented and business like
- Self-motivated, determined and results oriented
- Excellent at responsively communicating face to face and in writing.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.
Job has Expired