Are you looking for a flexible working role that offers variety in your day to day?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard working individual to join a close knit team who will assist the existing Customer Care team, dealing from pre to post completions.
You will be primarily based from home, with requirements to visit sites when required (Kent and Bristol).
- Responsible for handling incoming customer queries by email and telephone
- Dispatch corresponding contractors to relevant issues
- Understand the key criteria for snags, including defects and damages
- Assume responsibility for resolving customers issues efficiently
- Maintain and update customer records in accordance with department protocols
- Build strong networks internally with customer relations, estate management and technical to ensure transparency and ease of communication
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1 year experience dealing with Customer Care
- Valid UK's driver's license
- Very strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills - face to face and over the phone
- Thorough understanding of pre and post completions within New Builds
Interested in finding out more? Call Emma on 02030566285.