Feeling stuck in property management?
Want your next role to progress you into a career in new build homes?
Ready for your next promotion?
If you're passionate about delivering exceptional service, we want to hear from you!
What's on offer?
- 28 - 30k per annum
- Ongoing training and development
- A culture which empowers people to make a difference
- Generous reward and benefits
- Agile and flexible working arrangements
Role Overview: As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will be the liaison between purchasers, agents, contractors, and all departments within a prestigious house builder in Essex.
In this permanent, on-site role, your courteous and professional approach will be essential in maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Prior experience in customer-facing roles with strong communication skills.
- Proficient in administrative tasks and handling customer inquiries efficiently.
- Familiarity with customer management systems and confidence using tech.
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work on site in Essex, with flexible working hours.
Keen to explore? Submit you CV or drop me a line:
Job has Expired