- Are you constantly told you deliver a first class customer experience?
- Craving an opportunity for progression in a smaller, more boutique consultancy?
- Want one of the most successful property developers in the UK on your CV?
Benefits as Customer Experience Executive:
- £31000k basic salary (pro rata)
- 4.1 stars out of 5 Glassdoor Employee reviews, scoring best in 'work/life balance' and 'putting people first'.
- A temp to perm role, this position offers real progression for the right person.
Location: Tottenham, North London
Start Date: Immediately
Salary - £15 p/h (£31000 pro rata)
Working Hours: Monday - Friday - 0900 - 18:00 (1 hours lunch unpaid)
The role is a minimum of 6 months with the view to expand the company and take someone on permanently in future.
This is a rare and brilliant opportunity to get in front of a boutique consultancy and see great scope for progression in your new homes career for customer experience.
- Experience working with logging snags and defects, with a good grasp on IT systems for logging.
- Great customer service skills, welcoming new residents to their home and completing home demonstrations, organising welcome packs and keeping them informed along the way!
- The abilty to commute to Tottenham 5 days a week.
Keen to explore? Give me a call or email your cv