Customer Experience Manager
Do you have experience in first class guest relations? Do you enjoy building relationships with customers? Would you like the chance to work for a luxury later living developer? Then this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
Our client is currently seeking a Customer Experience Manager to be based on their West London development. This is a high touch customer role, where you will provide a highly personal service to customers, as well as administrative and coordination tasks of the site.
- £45K basic salary + bonus.
- Monday-Friday, 9am - 5:30pm.
- Based on site in West London.
- Enhanced pension, and annual health screening.
- Retailer discounts.
- As the ideal candidate you will be highly resilient, and able to remain calm under pressure.
- You will have experience in guest relations, ideally from a hospitality or a property background.
- You'll be able to build engaging relationships with customers.
- You will consistently ensure that your customers are your up most priority.
- The ability to problem solve efficiently, and effectively.
- Excellent IT administrative skills.
- You will have an outstanding professional manner.
- You will deal with any customer concerns, issues, or queries.
- You'll operate as the main point of contact for all customers.
- Coordinate moving in appointments, with both the customer and external move in teams ensuring a seamless experience.
- Deliver all aspects involved with prospective customers during stays.
- You will assist all outpatient residents during their recovery periods, certifying a seamless recovery.
- You'll build a team that is representative of the company values, consistently performing to an exceptional standard.
- You'll ensure that the residents are settled and a part of the community.
If you're interested in this, then please submit your CV as part of your application. If you have any questions or want to discuss the role further, please contact Sophia on 0203 0566 286.
I look forward to hearing from you!
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward
Job has Expired