- Posted 10 June 2022
- Salary£30000 - £32000 per annum
- LocationWest London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- ReferenceAM 10/06/2022_1654867689
- Contact NameAlice Murray
Are you an experienced customer care coordinator looking for a step up?
Wanting better work/life balance with hybrid working from home?
Like the idea of working for a company that actually invests in you and your personal growth? (as a company they retained an Investors in People (IiP) Gold Standard accreditation for the fourth time in December 2020)
30 -32k salary
2 days a week remote
pension contribution (up to 8%)
5 weeks paid holiday leave
up to £300 a year to spend on a choice of health and lifestyle benefits for you and your family
well being initiatives run throughout the year focusing on physical, mental and social health of employees
In a 12 month fixed term contract for an acclaimed UK housing association, you will be instrumental in the smooth running of in pre and post completions of new build properties.
As Customer Liaison Coordinator you will:
- Assist the customer care team in managing snags and accurate recording of defects.
- Managing contractors on and off site, ensuring works are completed to schedule.
- Keep residents updated with good telephone manner and strong IT skills.
- Liaise with purchasers and support the team with their influx of completions.
- previous experience in customer care for new build properties.
- you're comfortable driving in between sites around London, Surrey and Oxford.
- confidence in managing customer expectations and handling any queries.
Keen to know more? Give me a call for chat today.
Job has Expired