- Posted 25 July 2022
- Salary£21000 - £25000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameIzzy Cabral
Are you looking to work for one of the leading companies in the Build To Rent sector?
- Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
- Location: Crawley
- A basic salary of up to £25,000
- Full training and on-going support
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
What's the company and what makes them great?
This property investment company is re-imagining renting and are leaders in the Build to Rent sector. They create inspiring interiors with the latest advances in technology, designing spaces with the renter in mind. The team has managed over 20,000 units around the world, providing a friendly responsive service to tenants.
What's the job and the best thing about it?
In this role you will use a solution focused and cooperative approach to solve issues and queries from residents. Great customer service and communication skills are vital to this role. You will action any maintenance requests, by raising work orders, purchase orders and manage invoice work flow. You'll also be assisting the resident's journey, by organising and overseeing apartment check-outs and check-ins. Alongside this you will be supporting team members with lettings enquiries.
What makes you the ideal applicant?
- You have a confident and friendly telephone manner
- You are highly organised, and keen to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You love interacting with customers and have a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- You are a natural problem solver with an eye for detail
- Comfortable with using online systems for property management, CRM and accounting
- Previous experience in residential property, hospitality or customer service is desirable.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.