Passionate about building relationships with people? An avid problem solver? Want to develop your career in property customer service?
Why this role?
- Up to £32k basic salary + bonus.
- Excellent career progression and pathways.
- Sociable working hours, Monday- Friday.
- Working with a knowledgeable and supportive team.
- Outstanding training programme.
- The chance to work for one of London's largest property developers.
Our well-established client is looking for a reliable, organised, and approachable Customer Service Executive. You will be resilient, have excellent attention to detail, and operate with an exceptionally professional manner. You will be able to keep calm in pressurised environments and be able to think creatively. You will be consistently striving to achieve set goals and targets and take initiative when necessary.
- Be the main point of contact for customers, and all sub-contractors.
- Ensure that all reported defects are dealt with in a cost-effective & timely manner.
- Keep records of all defects and update when necessary.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Escalate complex issues & reoccurring complaints to your line manager.
- Uphold customer satisfaction as your absolute priority.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me on 02030566286.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward