- Posted 06 January 2023
- Salary£25000 - £30000 per annum + Discretionary Bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineReal Estate Management, Operations & Service Delivery
- Contact NameWesley Beckenham
Customer Service and Sales Representative - Build to Rent - Southall - £25,000 - £30,000
Are you an experienced customer service / sales representative?
Do you want to work in a fast growing sector in the residential sector - Build to Rent with great opportunities to progress?
If so, this could be the role for you!
Customer Service Representative (CSR) plays an important role in the successful operation of a residential rental building under management. In order to meet the service requirements of our residents, CSR needs to have a service-oriented approach so that resident issues can be dealt with in a timely and positive manner. The right candidate must possess the ability and skills required to maintain the same level of service as the Resident Manager in their absence and focus on direct let opportunities. A positive attitude towards a changing and fast based environment is essential. The right person needs to be enthusiastic, engaged and friendly with customers.
Letting & Administrative
- Respond to email / phone enquires in a timely manner
- Respond to any customer queries and ensure residents expectations are managed at all time
- Assist with preparation of check-in and check-out reports
- Prepare inventories
- Arrange utility registrations / council tax communication after residents move in
- Assist with move in / move out customer journey procedures
- Assist with the collection of rents, ensure collection and deposit on a timely basis
- Utilise Yardi property management system to record various transactions as required
- Utilise property management software to record transactions and run various operating reports
- Reporting on feedback provided by team members as part of process development at required times. Including attending and contributing to meetings to help develop these processes.
- Assist with deposit protection scheme set up and releases
- During the 1 year (lease-up) assist the lettings team with viewings. After the building reaches stabilisation, the viewing will be conducted by the CSR on regular basis.
- Assist Process resident applications including completion of background and credit checks
- Assist with market surveys / competitor analysis and "open houses"
- Involvement with internal projects to improve lettings/operational processes as required including assisting with training of other team members.
- Communicate effectively and courteously, whether face to face, via telephone or in writing, with residents and colleagues, clearly understanding and responding to their needs
- Ensure resident issues and service requests are addressed within 24 hours
- Promote a neighbourly and community atmosphere
- Undertake programs to recognise long term residents
- Seek ways to exceed service expectations of residents including contributions to Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) programme.
- Assisting the Resident Managers resolving customer complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of customer service process to help develop brand and ways of working.
- Active involvement in obtaining regular 5* reviews for the property.
Protect & Nurture the Asset
- Comply with regular fire safety and health and safety standards
- Assist in undertaking scheduled flat inspections and recording of same
- Day to day assistance in management of preventive and reactive maintenance
- Adhere to business operating processes, systems and standards
- Assist in monitoring compliance with planned and reactive maintenance procedures, such that buildings are safe for both residents and employees
- Assist with the upkeep of the general cleanliness and appearance of the property and report any serious deficiencies regarding curb appeal or hazards to the Resident Manager
If you believe this could be a role for you, please do reach out!
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.