Customer Service Coordinator - London
Are you looking for a customer service coordinator role to expand your work portfolio?
Deverellsmith are currently working with an award-winning client who has had a role open up on one of their teams as a customer service coordinator based in London. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work on a FTC with the possibility of an extension and even an opportunity to go permanent.
Our client is looking for someone who is ambitious, driven and ready to take on vast responsibilities, you should also be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. As a customer service coordinator you must be reliable and exceptionally organised and communication with others must come with ease.
In this role you will ensure the smooth running of the aftercare process, guaranteeing that admin processes and procedures are recorded correctly. You will be responsible for managing incoming queries from customers thus, you must be able to adequately provide positive and memorable experiences.
- Keeping accurate data records of subcontractor expenditure and customer communications
- Being first point of contact for all customers and providing excellent customer service
- Persistent communication with subcontractors
- Produce reports from data base as required by customer service managers
- Update files with information relating to sites for rectification of warranty defects
- Order any necessary materials and ensure delivery and availability on date booked for works
What will you bring:
- Experience within New Homes
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to use IT software's such as Microsoft packages
What’s on offer:
- £30,000 per annum, pro rata to contract period
- 3 FTC with possibility to go permanent or an extension
- Some working from home
- Centrally based office
Job has Expired