Do you want to return to the kind of office where all (including your dog) are welcome?
An opportunity to work with mid-size housing developer and family-run business in South London has arisen for a customer-focused, organised and driven individual looking for their next career move.
Working as part of a tight-knit team, you will play a crucial role in communicating with the residents of beautiful new-build properties across the capital.
If career progression is important to you, this temporary position has the potential to go permanent for the right person - if working in a supportive environment with space to grow is just as important to you as it is management!
- £30k salary (per annum).
- Hybrid working where needed (x1 WFH per week minimum)
- Career progression supported.
- Warm, friendly office environment.
What would you be doing?
The purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of the aftercare process once home buyers have purchased their new property, often for the first time.
You'll need to ensure you can following admin processes and procedures within strict time frame, and ensure any issues or repairs that need addressing are recorded accurately.
You'll be responsible for managing incoming tickets and queries from customers, being the initial point of contact for the company. Excelling in providing a positive and memorable experience will play a big part!
What is needed?
- Experience of the property sector to some capacity - e.g. you may have worked as an administrator for a lettings group, as an estate agent looking to free up your weekends, or assisted in property management.
- Confident and clear communication skills, both in written and verbal.
- Strongly capable with use of Microsoft programmes, specifically Outlook and Excel.
Monday - Friday, 9 - 5pm. You'll be mainly based in the office, with hybrid working offered and supported where needed.