Customer Service Coordinator Role
Are you looking to accelerate your career within customer care?
Do you want to work for a previous winner of House Builder of the Year?
- £29k- £33k, depending on experience
- Social Working Hours- Monday - Friday, 9am-5:30pm
- Annual bonus
- Company private medical scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Retail discounts
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to be part of their bustling customer services team, operating across 8 regions. You will be progressing defects, guiding the customer throughout the warranty period, and remain their main point of contact.
- As the ideal candidate you will have experience in new homes completions
- You will be practical, and able to effectively problem solve
- You will be able to work to deadlines within a specific time frame
- You will be exceptionally friendly and approachable
- You will have excellent time management and be able to prioritise tasks
- Ensure that the customer is your up most priority
- Ensure a full and comprehensive understanding of the customer journey
- You will be diagnosing and progressing defects
- Build and maintain relationships with contractors and subcontractors
- Uphold a professional telephone manner
- Confidently use CRM systems
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact myself, Sophia on: 0203 0566 286
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward