Are you looking to work for one of the most reputable names in the industry?
What is in it for you?
- Job Title: Customer Service Executive
- A basic salary of up to £25,000
- Opportunities for courses after probation, such as ARLA
- Location: East London
What's the company and what makes them great?
They are incredibly well known in the industry and have a fantastic reputation. This is a unique opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of properties biggest names. You would be working in one of their stunning buildings in East London
What's the job and the best thing about it?
This role will involve you being responsible for
- assisting and welcoming tenants from the front desk.
- Inspections of the properties for move in/ move outs.
- Administration such as paperwork/ reporting/ health and safety
- Event planning
- This is a "floating" role, so you will be based in Illford for the first 3 months, then either stay there or move to one of their other buildings in Upton Park or Langdon Park.
This is a chance to work for a world leading estate agency with over 600 offices across the world. There are huge opportunities for progression in the future.
What makes you the ideal applicant?
- You must be very confident with Microsoft office, especially Excel.
- A proven background in build to rent/ student accommodation/ hospitality is required
- This role requires an individual with the ability to communicate and deal with others at all levels in a polite, professional, friendly, and helpful manner, both face to face and on the telephone
- The successful candidate will be flexible, confident, self-motivated, organised, and pro-active with good computing skills and excellent administration skills
If this role is of interest, please contact Izzy Cabral on 0207 291 0916 or at
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive, and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.